Bear In Your Mind

He knows the best for us.
Always have faith in Allah.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Barakallahhu fiikum Ainaa Dayana and Faris

Assalamualaikum

This is actually a post to congratulate my younger cousin, Ainaa Dayana (18) and her husband, Faris (21) on their marriage. The akad ceremony was beautifully and successfully done yesterday (eventhough afzan and me were not there because we're too far; sorry sangat sangat nana. I promised you and your husband a big present :P )

When I was told by my parents that someone asked my younger cousin for a hand in marriage, I was somehow shocked because she's only 18. But one thing I'm sure is that she'll make a good wife. Because she is an independent and matured woman <---- not like me -_-

It was the third Hari Raya Aidilfitri that she got engaged to her husband. All of us were sooooo happy and excited because she's the first in our family (from my mother's side) who's getting engaged plus, married at an early age. We celebrated her engagement day with lots of joy ----> but it's kinda sad that arwah Abahwan is not there :(

Alhamdulillah, yesterday was her akad day, which means she already moved to the new life phase. My sister, Afzan, and me were not being able to attend that ceremony due to submissions and assignmentssssss yadayada~~ And as for me, I was like,

 "I've lost my cute lil cousin whom once lived together with us in Changlun to her husband,"

Time flies soooo fast. And me here still searching for joys in life. Sobs for me T.T 

Haha. Btw, happy wedding, Nana and Faris! This post is dedicated for both of you, may Allah grants you sakinah mawaddah and rahmah :)

--------------------***--------------------

Nana;

I was happy that time Ibu told us that you're going to live with us the time Mama went to continue her studies. You went to the same school with my lil sisters and still, today, I remember you're wearing the pinafore uniform to school, the same as my lil sisters wore. 

Excellence that you gain in your studies have made you a better person, I think. Because you're being soooo kind and cute, the whole time! :*

Those times you went to school with my sisters, cycling together in the evening, gaduh together and even sleeping together with all of us, were really good times

That sad moment when Mama finished her studies and took you back to live with her really touched my heart. I may not be able to express it through my acts but one thing for sure, I felt one of my sister is going to be away, walaupun bapak la dekat Changlun and Jitra -_-

At that time, you're still Nana yang kecik and berhingus plus cute plus innocent plus plus plus plus <---- mohon bagi komisen sebab puji :3


Truthfully, I love you, cousin, because Allah sent you as my cousin and have your life inspired me :)

Now, you really have to be more cute and kind to your husband (dengar la sangat pesan orang yang tak kawin lagi ni. hahaha =,='). Bersabarlah. I know you're matured enough. Be a good wife to a good husband. And paling penting, be happy. Forget those things people said. Haters gonna hate. And they are like crickets, bising time kita takdak dan diam bila depan kita. That's haters. Abaikan depa. Seriously, please be happy or else I'm gonna have you eat banyak banyak sampai gemok <---- k, tadak kena mengena =,='

Faris;

Nana is one of a kind. She's cute, kind and still young. Always be beside her, support her and be with her through thick and thin. Understand her well and you'll know how cute she is! :)

Take care of her, sentiasa bersabar dan didiklah dia dengan didikan yang baik. Make her happy. That's the most important. Be nice to her, tau! Be loyal and love her till jannah

Most important, never ever ever let her feel sad. Respect each other :)

--------------------***--------------------

These are the pictures I got from my family

above; 12 years ago, Langkawi
below; on Nana's engagement day, Jitra
Be happy dear! :*

May Allah bless. Cepat cepat dapat baby :)
 Jaga diri tau. Walaupun duduk dekat ka jauh ka, jangan malas malas. Be rajin. Maintain cute! :)

p/s: She's already married and this cousin of hers is still enjoying her life doing stuffs like outdoor activities and being carefree. And Ibu already bising bising because I'm being tooooooooo carefree. Whatever. I love my life now by the way -_-

No comments: